PARK HOMES AND MOBILE HOMES
- Chassis and Floor
Steel Chassis is 275mmx65x20x3mm Lip Channel at 1600mm centres with 75mmx50mmx20mmx2mm Lip Channel at 600mm centres painted with primer and black top-coat with chassis lengths of up to 18m. An 18mm Plywood Timber Base is screwed to the steel chassis using self drilling self-tapping screws at 400mm centres.
- Roof and Ceiling
The 5 degree pitched roof is constructed from a 50mm Polystyrene (EPS) core composite panel with Standard Chromadek on the ceiling side and an IBR Chromadek Roof.
Floor to ceiling height – 2400mm
The walls consist of a 50mm 16DV Polystyrene Core with 0.6mm Chromadek on both sides,
- Unit sizes – Single, Double-Wide and Multi-Slice Units.
Single Wide units are 3m Wide and manufactured in 6m, 9.6m, 12m, 15m and 18m Variants.
- Residential Units
- Accommodation Units
- Classroom Units
- Executive Class Office Units
- Features and Benefits (Single or Multi-Slice)
- Little or no site preparation.
- Quick delivery.
- Ability to relocate units to another site.
- Complete turnkey projects.
- Easily Transportable
- E.G. Optional Extras (anything else required can also be supplied)
- Fly-screens for windows and doors.
- Air Conditioner units
- Exterior skirting
- Double wide units (2 x 3m width) configured into same lengths (per your specification)
Units are wired for 220 volt supply in accordance to SABS 0142:1987.
Low theft SABS approved plastic piping is used for water supply and PVC for sewerage and waste water.
Anodised Aluminium top-hung windows fitted with 4mm thick glass, burglar guards and blinds.
Use of the original cut-out framed with individually formed Aluminium sections with rubber gasket and 3 lever locks minimise costs.